Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mean Ol' Baby


Yeah, I'm going to talk about babies today. This is something that after much consideration I just decided I'd go ahead and take the plunge. I know you're probably a bit babied out. Everyone is always yammering on about babies and now there is a documentary out called, well "Babies."

Obviously babies are sort of a hot topic these days and in my corner of the world we are experiencing a baby boom. Either you've just had a baby, or you're going to have one. And, if you haven't had a baby, you're thinking about obtaining one - possibly by theft.

So, what's the fuss about babies? They're just people like you and I. As a big grown-up adult, I'm starting to feel left out. I sort of wish people would sit around and look upon me with amazement when I do really trite things, like sneezing or yawning.

Yeah, I'm a little jealous of all the attention babies get. No one fawns over me when I do anything normal. And if I were to just lose it the way a 15 month old does, I wouldn't get away with that. People would say "Oh pull yourself together woman." I'd get no sympathy. Zilch.

It's Not Fair!

No comments: